Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rustic/Vintage Inspiration

So we have a date!

September 7th, 2012


As you you all know, all I have been doing lately is wedding planning. Sometimes staying up till 4am pining things, saving pictures of ideas, decor, all that jazz. Its actually very fun and exciting that time goes by so fast and before you know it I have to be up for class/work. Thats the only draining part of it.
Finding my colors was probably one of the hardest things iv had to do so far. I started out by looking at pictures of weddings and which I personally think is a bad idea because they make every single color look amazing together. So I thought, I want something plain, creams, beige, browns etc... I looked and looked then finally came across this picture..

It has every color I want. The red wasn't on my list. But when I looked at it like this I fell in LOVE. I looked online for a ton of Vintage Rustic ideas. And here are a few ideas of what Im looking forward to having in the wedding. Vintage/Rustic Themed Wedding. <3 PERFECT.













Im so excited for all these fun projects!! <3

Xoxo

Bianca












No comments:

Post a Comment